Two weeks to go

After trying several things to get Zoey to flip out of breech position, efforts were ultimately unsuccessful, and as a result, I have a C section scheduled for November 8, two weeks from today.

I am wrapping things up at work this week and next and we are doing some final things around the house to get ready. There are a few things left on the to-do list and then I will feel content that we are as prepared as we can be to welcome a newborn into the house.

As much as I would like to stay active now, anticipating a slow recovery from surgery, it's not easy. I've had to take it easy and limit outings as walking feels great, but standing and sitting for long periods of time do not. This is no time to be adventurous; I wouldn't want to wind up going into labor or having any other issues needing an emergency C section.

Hopefully my next update will be a birth announcement!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 months!

2 months