Finally picked a middle name

We finally decided on a middle name, after much deliberation. She will be Zoey Renee. No dots or accents, however if you did them it would look like this emoji: :/ which I think is funny. It feels like major progress to have the middle name now. 

I signed up for 2 sets of exercise classes. The first set is a prenatal cardio class that has to be taken before 32 weeks. I will be finishing it just under the wire. After that I will take a more relaxed prenatal yoga class that will go all the way until the week before my due date. I took a prenatal yoga class when I was pregnant with Zack but I took it much earlier in the pregnancy. By the end of the pregnancy I believe it will be valuable, particularly when I'm not sure how much stretching and exercise I can do safely on my own. Clearly I will no longer be swimming by fall, although the weather will be more pleasant for walking. I'm trying to do a day or two a week of lunch exercise with coworkers too. I am definitely feeling limitations with my body at this point and I want to strike the perfect balance where I'm not overdoing it but still getting some benefits from movement. 

No issues to report at my 24 week appointment. Next appointment won't be until after vacation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 months!

2 months

Two weeks to go