Z is for Zack... the adventure continues...!

I've decided to rejoin the blogging world to share news and pictures as it relates to our growing family.

I started the ZisforZack blog to share all about our son when he was an infant and toddler. Now he's five and about to start Kindergarten in the fall!

Taken during baseball photo day
A few weeks ago we told Zack that he was going to be a big brother. With such early gender findings these days, we were actually able to share the news at the very same time that he was going to have a little sister.

He is really excited as are we.  The due date is November 12 but of course that's going to be give or take. I'm about 16 weeks along and I'd like to say that everything has been just peachy, but pregnancy has been a bit rougher this time around.

12 weeks
I've been feeling okay most days but it is in the afternoons and evenings when I'm at my worst. It wasn't until the past week or so when I started having the energy to exercise again.


I'll update again after my next doctor's visit. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 months!

2 months

Two weeks to go